Name – Vicky. Aka Zade, Ickybob, Wheezy.
Age – 28
Location – Manchester, England.
Occupation – Psychology student (as of September 2020!)
Hobbies – Photography, Listening to music, video games, staying with friends, drawing, watching films and travelling when I can.
So enjoy reading, feel free to comment and say hello. I don’t bite!
If you’re feeling like being bored out of your mind, then have a read of these pages. They are pages that have either given me support or information about my conditions.
Asthma UK – A charity that I owe a lot to. I wouldn’t have met half the people I consider friends if it wasn’t for this charity.
Mind – This charity hasn’t only helped me with my Mental Health, but a lot of others that I greatly care about who’ve struggled.
QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT ME!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of. The name on my birth certificate is Victoria, but my parents wanted me called Vicky. But as far as I know, I wasn’t named after anyone.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This morning. I watched a sad video on YouTube.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yea, It’s not bad! My handwriting is quite neat until my hand gets tired and then it turns into a scrawl. If you saw some of the essays I’ve written on a time limit, you’ll see how it goes from being a neat, tidy script, to a complete illegible scrawl.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham or Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Having kids would imply I would have to share my toys so nope. I’d like kids in the future though.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think once I got used to me, I would. I try and be as friendly as possible to everyone I meet so I’d hope that people would reciprocate that.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Is the pope catholic?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yea! I jumped off the Sky Tower in New Zealand!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
It depends what shoes I’m wearing. I have to untie my converse or they just don’t come off, but if i’m wearing my trainers I tend to just kick them off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think i’m stronger in some ways than others. I can put up with an awful lot before I snap, and am a very patient person. But at the same time, there’s certain things that just bring me to my knees in an instant and I have little things that annoy me and I end up snapping at peoplefor.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether they are actually speaking to me like a human being and being kind in their demeanour.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My inability to be as independent as I like, and the fact that I act like a big kid.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family and friends in Ireland and other parts of the UK. My mum, little brother and grandparents live in Ireland and my dad and stepmum and stepbrother are in Edinburgh so I don’t see as much of my family as I’d like.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
How to loose weight I think.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None, i’ve no socks or shoes on.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Ed Sheeran – Happier
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Probably Orange or Yellow. Bright colours!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Erm… I like the smell of fruits
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Michelle.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don’t really watch a lot of sports. At the minute the sex nations are on and I’m an Irish fan so probably the rugby.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, I like my glasses. I tried contacts but hated them!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Italian. Like pastas, pizza etc
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I hate scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I’m watching The Good Dinosaur at the minute, I’m meant to be doing uni work though.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red Animal t-shirt and Animal Pyjamas.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. But not overly hot. Just shorts and t-shirt wear, that I can wear a hoodie in the evenings.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Probably just bog standard Ice Cream or Ice lollies lol
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I’d love to be able to do Cardio, but my chest argues when I run and my heartrate goes a bit nuts. But I do enjoy strength stuff cause I have quite good strength from being on crutches.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer through the television 😛
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Dr Rana Awdish – In Shock: How Nearly Dying Made Me a Better Intensive Care Doctor.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing, I have a laptop mouse pad.
42. FAVORITE SOUND
My little brother laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
The complete opposite side of the world! New Zealand!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT
I don’t think so. I think my ability to look at even the shittest of situations with a good outlook. Or my chicken noises…
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Belfast, in the now defunct Maternity Unit of Belfast City Hospital
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
With my best friend, Cookie.
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Erm, Grey I think? It’s not something I’ve ever actually bothered looking at!
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Blue with a white roof.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yea, it gives me something to do when I should be working!